- Additional information
- SHIPPING INFO
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- Reviews (0)
The PTS Mega Arms MML MATEN Gas Blowback Rifle replicates the very distinctive looking Mega Arms’ MML .308 platform. The proprietary Mega MML platform interfaces the 14-inch M-LOK compatible aluminum rail with the billet style aluminum receiver in a manner that gives the entire assembly virtually the strength and rigidity of a monolithic upper. The rifle has a 16-inch long barrel, which strikes the best balance of portability and range performance befitting a DMR (designated marksman rifle) style rifle. It is capable of select fire including safe, single shot, and three-round burst. The PTS Mega Arms MML MATEN GBBR standard equipment also includes the proprietary design PTS Enhanced Polymer Grip, Enhanced BUIS (back up iron sights), Enhanced Polymer Magazine LR and Enhanced Polymer Stock.
- Authentic licensed trademark Mega Arms engravings
- KSC/KWA derived proprietary GBB system
- Enhanced Back Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) – consists of a low profile snag-free design that is unobtrusive when collapsed. Blending design with practicality, the EPBUIS includes elevation and windage adjustments as well as dual apertures for close and precise long-distance shooting. Allowing the user to be versatile, adapting to any given situation
- Ultra-lightweight 14” M-LOK Mount Rail with 16” Barrel, compatible with all standard M-LOK accessories
- EP Grip (EPG) – ergonomically designed for excellent comfort and a firm angled grip for maximum recoil control
- EP Stock (EPS) – a simple yet highly functional collapsible polymer stock. Features unique cheek welds that are both comfortable and practical with storage compartments for tools and utilities
- Integrated trigger guard for added functionality and strength
- Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers for greater balance and portability without sacrificing its durability
- Steel Bolt Carrier for maximum durability and a heavier kicking recoil experience
- EP Magazine (EPM) LR (Large Round) – the beefier .308 sibling of the EP Magazine, boasts a Dupont Zytel™ reinforced polymer body and holds up to a maximum of 35 rounds. The EPM LR features a Bolt Lock Release Unit to prevent the bolt from locking after emptying the magazine if you so choose.
|Dimensions||41 × 13 × 4 in|
All items which are available to order will be marked as “IN STOCK” Items marked otherwise, will take longer to ship out based on availability. All in-stock orders are usually shipped out the next business day and may take a maximum of three business days. You will receive a notification with detailed tracking information after it ships out from our warehouse. You can also log into your account, to view the current tracking progress.
All qualifying orders over $80 shipped to lower 48 states only. Our preferred choice in shipping method, but usually USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day) and UPS Ground for larger packages. A tracking number will be emailed to you after we ship out the product. Ground Shipping — All Gas products like Green Gas bottle/ CO2 Cartridges will be shipped out via Ground Shipping option only. USPS Priority: All orders placed by 1 pm CST usually go out the same-day. Orders placed after 1 pm CST go out the next business day. All weekend orders shipped out on Monday.
USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL
All orders placed by 1 pm CST usually go out the same-day, but may be delayed. First-class mail tends to take a lot longer to deliver as compared to other options. So please don’t be in a rush if you choose this option. We recommend Priority for 2-4 day delivery. First-class can take up to a week but sometimes deliver them earlier as well, 2-3 days. First-class is only for small packages under One pound (0.45 kg).
GROUND / FLATE RATE
Packages ship same-day if ordered before 1 pm CST. This is one of the fastest methods if you’re in the south-east USA. Orders placed over the weekend ship on Monday. Billing and shipping addresses must match for all Orders to be confirmed. Please use PayPal as your preferred payment option, as all shipping address being validated through PayPal. Or call your credit card company (number on the back of your card) to authorize your new address as an AVS matching address.
USA RESTRICTED SHIPPING
Most Airsoft Gun orders to New York are not allowed due to state laws and regulations, the state has implemented. Do check with our Customer Service team, to check whether your NYC Zip code is under restricted areas or not. All NYC gun orders will be cancelled immediately. We will still ship airsoft accessories, tactical gear, and everything else to NY residents though. From January 2016, California airsoft guns will be shipped with new colored strips to adhere to its new gun laws (SB 199). Additional marking will be done to ensure that the Airsoft Guns, comply with the regulations.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING AIRSOFT GUNS, AIRGUNS, AND BB GUNS
Under Federal Law, airsoft guns and air guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns, however; a person of any age may use one.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING AIRSOFT BB AND ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying BBs or other accessories. However, items such as GAS, CO2, SMOKE GRENADES and FLASH BANGS may have an 18 years restriction applied.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRSOFT GUN
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft Gun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an Airsoft Gun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy an airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.