Bulldog ST Mamba P2 QD AEG Airsoft Gun
This outstanding Bulldog ST Mamba AEG has the latest features that make this one of the best airsoft guns for the money.
EMAIL ME WHEN STOCK IS AVAILABLE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Costs
BULLDOG ST MAMBA P2 QD
This outstanding Bulldog ST Mamba AEG has the latest features that make this one of the best airsoft guns for the money. A sporting gun that features a 300 round high-cap magazine plus a smooth selector switch to change from safety to semi-auto and full-auto firing. It has a metal barrel and an excellent Hop-Up system. Other outstanding features built into the Bulldog ST Mamba P2 include an adjustable tactical stock and quality detachable sights to enable the installation of almost any red dot sight or scope.
- Full Metal V2 Updated Gearbox with MOSFET Installed
- Double chip MOSFET provides OVERHEAT protection.
- Built-in gearbox, more room for the battery, compatible with most TM Spec V2 Gearboxes.
- QD (Quick Detach) / Quick Release & Quick Change Spring System for FPS fine-tuning.
- 8mm Metal Bushing
- Full Metal Teeth Rack Piston
- Full Metal Ported Cylinder
- Full Metal Double O-Ring Cylinder Head
- O-Ring Air Nozzle for better air compression
- Full Metal Ball Bearing Spring Guide
- 20 Positions Fine-Tuning updated new Rotary Hop-Up Unit
- Polymer upper receiver with 20mm top rail
- Polymer lower receiver with engraved BULLDOG Airsoft logo
- FPS 350 ~400 with recommended .20 Bulldog BB
- High Torque Long Axle Motor
- Quad Picatinny Rails (20mm)
- Fiber Optic Sight
- Precision Inner Barrel
- Flip-up Iron Sight/ Removable Iron Sight
- Metal Buffer Tube
- 300 Rounds High Cap Mag
- Nun-chuck Type Butt Stock
- High-Grade Polymer + Metal Construction.
- Gun weight approx 5 – 6 lbs
- Sling Plate Mount/Adapter
- Recommended 11.1 lipo battery
- Does not come with battery and charger (sold separately)
|FPS (ESTIMATED)||350 - 400|
|POWER TYPE||ELECTRIC AEG|
|CONSTRUCTION||POLYMER / METAL|
|LENGTH||820MM - 900MM|
IN THE BOX
- Bulldog ST Mamba P2 QD AEG Airsoft Gun
- 300 Round High-Cap Magazine
- Front and Rear Sights
- Cleaning Rod
- Operating Manual
|Dimensions||36 × 12 × 4 in|
All items which are available to order will be marked as "IN STOCK" Items marked otherwise will take longer to ship out based on availability. All in-stock orders are usually shipped out the next business day and may take a maximum of three business days. You will receive a notification with detailed tracking information after it ships out from our warehouse. You can also log into your account, to view the current tracking progress.
USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL
All orders placed by 1 pm CST usually go out the same day but may be delayed. First-class mail tends to take a lot longer to deliver as compared to other options. So please don't be in a rush if you choose this option. We recommend Priority for 2-4 day delivery. First-class can take up to a week, but sometimes deliver them earlier as well, 2-3 days. First-class is only for small packages under One pound (0.45 kg).
GROUND / FLAT RATE
Packages ship same-day if ordered before 1 pm CST. This is one of the fastest methods if you're in the southeast USA. Orders placed over the weekend ship on Monday. Billing and shipping addresses must match for all Orders to be confirmed. Please use PayPal as your preferred payment option, as all shipping addresses are being validated through PayPal. Or call your credit card company (number on the back of your card) to authorize your new address as an AVS matching address.
USA RESTRICTED SHIPPING
Most Airsoft Gun orders to New York are not allowed due to state laws and regulations the state has implemented. Do check with our Customer Service team, to check whether your NYC Zip code is under restricted areas or not. All NYC gun orders will be canceled immediately. We will still ship airsoft accessories, tactical gear, and everything else to NY residents though. From January 2016, California airsoft guns will be shipped with new colored strips to adhere to its new gun laws (SB 199). Additional marking will be done to ensure that the Airsoft Guns, comply with the regulations.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING GUNS
Under Federal Law, airsoft guns and air guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns, however; a person of any age may use one.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING BB AND ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying BBs or other accessories. However, items such as GAS, CO2, SMOKE GRENADES and FLASH BANGS may have an 18 years restriction applied.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRSOFT GUN
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft Gun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an Airsoft Gun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy an airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.