Bulldog ST Delta QD AEG Electric Airsoft Gun – Black
This outstanding Bulldog ST Delta QD AEG has the latest features that make this one of the best airsoft guns for the money.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Costs
BULLDOG DELTA QD AEG GUN
This outstanding Bulldog ST Delta (GE-8M2004) AEG has the latest features that make this one of the best airsoft guns for the money. A pro-grade airsoft gun that features a 300-round high-cap magazine plus a smooth selector switch to change from safety to semi-auto and full-auto firing. It has a full metal barrel and the latest rotary Hop-Up system. Other outstanding features included in the Bulldog ST Delta QD are the outstanding adjustable tactical stock and quality detachable sights to enable the installation of almost any red dot sight or scope you wish to use. Please read the features below to see the large number of functions this high-end airsoft assault rifle offers.
This outstanding airsoft gun delivers a punch with a massive 420 FPS – this can also be reduced or increased using different springs or making slight adjustments. This is made easy with the QC quick-change spring system.
- Full Metal V2 Updated Gearbox with MOSFET Installed.
- Double chip MOSFET provides OVERHEAT protection.
- The latest gearbox has more room for the battery.
- Gearbox is compatible with most TM Spec V2 Gearboxes.
- QD (Quick Detach) – Quick Change Spring System.
- 8mm Metal Bushing.
- Full Metal Teeth Rack Piston.
- Full Metal Ported Cylinder.
- Full Metal Double O-Ring Cylinder Head.
- O-Ring Air Nozzle for better air compression.
- Full Metal Ball Bearing Spring Guide.
- 20 Positions Fine-Tuning Rotary Hop-Up Unit.
- Polymer upper receiver with 20mm top rail.
- Polymer – Nylon Fiber lower receiver with Bulldog Airsoft logo.
- FPS 430 with recommended 0.20G Bulldog BBs.
- High Torque Long Axle Motor.
- RIS – Quad Picatinny Rails (20mm).
- Fiber Optic TruGlow Sight.
- Precision Inner Barrel.
- Flip-up Sight/ Removable Sight.
- Metal Buffer Tube.
- 300 Rounds High Cap Mag.
- Nun-chuck Type Butt Stock.
- High-Grade Polymer and Metal Construction.
- Gun weight approx 2710G.
- Sling Plate Mount Adapter.
- Recommended 11.1 Lipo Battery for Best Performance.
- Does not come with a battery and charger (sold separately).
|POWER TYPE||ELECTRIC (BATTERY)|
|BATTERY TYPE||2 STICK OR SINGLE|
|MAG WELL UNIT||YES|
|CONSTRUCTION||METAL / POLYMER / NF|
IN THE BOX
- Bulldog ST Delta Airsoft Gun Tan (GE-8M2004)
- 300 Round Magazine
- Polyma Mag Well Cover Set
- Detachable Sights
- Unblocking/Cleaning Rod
- Removable Flip-Up Sights.
- Full-Length Top Rail System.
- Battery Unit with ABS Cover.
- Adjustable Combat Crane Stock SM4-121.
- Nylon Fiber Bulldog Receiver.
- Drop Down Dust Cuver with Hop-Up.
- RIS Tactical Rail System.
- Molded SM4-118 ADV Grip.
- 300 RD Hi-Cap SM4-100 Mag.
WHAT IS A HOP-UP
A hop-up device applies a backspin to the projectile reducing the air pressure on its top side. This causes the plastic BB pellet to fall less over a given distance than it would without the spin applied, extending the effective range of the weapon without increasing velocity. This improves your accuracy and increases your shooting enjoyment both down range to a target or in an airsoft battle.
Pull the charging handle to the rear, exposing the hop-up dial.
To reduce the hop-up, rotate the hop-up dial towards the normal setting.
To increase the hop-up, rotate the hop-up dial towards the hop setting.
This gun has a rotary hop-up with 20 positions for fine-tuning.
QUICK CHANGE SPRING
- The QC system enables spring access without taking the gun apart.
- Remove the pin from the stock lever, then pull the lever down and slide off.
- Remove the fixing screw inside the stock tube.
- Remove the end plate to expose the QC spring guide.
- Remove the QC spring guide with a large screwdriver or a coin.
The QC system requires no specialist tools and enables you to change the spring without opening the gun's receiver or gearbox, and this can be done in just a few minutes.
MAGAZINE WELL COVERS
This gun is complete with a polymer mag well cover. This is an optional item that can be fitted and removed as needed. Many airsofters say that it offers better gun control in CQB battles and when not using a frount grip. Take the two sides and screws out of the bag. Place the two sides over the mag well and receiver. Using a screwdriver, insert the screws supplied. Screws only go into the Mag Well covers and NOT the gun.
|Dimensions||36 × 12 × 4 in|
Now available in-store at
11181 Denton Drive, Suite 101 Dallas 75229
Powered With Oliver Pos
All items which are available to order will be marked as "IN STOCK" Items marked otherwise will take longer to ship out based on availability. All in-stock orders are usually shipped out the next business day and may take a maximum of three business days. You will receive a notification with detailed tracking information after it ships out from our warehouse. You can also log into your account, to view the current tracking progress.
USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL
All orders placed by 1 pm CST usually go out the same day but may be delayed. First-class mail tends to take a lot longer to deliver as compared to other options. So please don't be in a rush if you choose this option. We recommend Priority for 2-4 day delivery. First-class can take up to a week, but sometimes deliver them earlier as well, 2-3 days. First-class is only for small packages under One pound (0.45 kg).
GROUND / FLAT RATE
Packages ship same-day if ordered before 1 pm CST. This is one of the fastest methods if you're in the southeast USA. Orders placed over the weekend ship on Monday. Billing and shipping addresses must match for all Orders to be confirmed. Please use PayPal as your preferred payment option, as all shipping addresses are being validated through PayPal. Or call your credit card company (number on the back of your card) to authorize your new address as an AVS matching address.
USA RESTRICTED SHIPPING
Most Airsoft Gun orders to New York are not allowed due to state laws and regulations the state has implemented. Do check with our Customer Service team, to check whether your NYC Zip code is under restricted areas or not. All NYC gun orders will be canceled immediately. We will still ship airsoft accessories, tactical gear, and everything else to NY residents though. From January 2016, California airsoft guns will be shipped with new colored strips to adhere to its new gun laws (SB 199). Additional marking will be done to ensure that the Airsoft Guns, comply with the regulations.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING GUNS
Under Federal Law, airsoft guns and air guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for all ages. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to buy airsoft guns, however; a person of any age may use one.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING BB AND ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying BBs or other accessories. However, items such as GAS, CO2, SMOKE GRENADES and FLASH BANGS may have an 18 years restriction applied.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRSOFT GUN
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft Gun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase an Airsoft Gun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy an airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.